It’s that time of year when we take stock of what’s been going on. It’s always good to have confirmed what you think you know, but it’s great when there are some unexpected surprises too. So what have we been up to? Well, we have:
- Worked with more than 1000 participants including 96 Kent brownies and guides
- Reached over 71,000 people in the virtual world
- Commissioned and supported artists to create work exploring empathy, learning, values and belonging…
- …Who made and performed work in an ice rink, a community hall, a gallery, a theatre, a restaurant and a cupboard under the stairs
- Read over 100 proposals for two new commissions around wonder and role models
- Travelled across England from Devon to Newcastle to Bristol to the House of Lords sharing our work
- Supported 45 different artists and organisations
- Hosted three living room events with 3 scientists and 3 artists
- Been helped enormously by our wonderful volunteers who gave us 225 hours of their time – that’s 45 days of work…
- and we had the pleasure of working with a host of talented students on live projects (from producing a film, to editing our website or supporting our artist away days).
We’re pretty proud of our achievements and are looking forward to what the rest of the year has in store including a redesigned website so keep your eyes peeled.