On Monday 29th October the Arts & Prosocial behaviour Group (APRG) met for their second meeting of the academic year. This month we had our first international guest speaker, Dr. Chaio-l Tseng, a research associate in the Faculty of Linguistics and Literary Sciences at the University of Bremen. She gave a talk her ongoing project […]Read Full Article
Narrative arts, prosocial messages and emotion-centred communication: A multimodal and transmedial approach | APRG talk23Nov
- Narrative arts, prosocial messages and emotion-centred communication: A multimodal and transmedial approach | APRG talk
- Self-Identity Blog: Gearing Up
- Annis Joslin on being a kind artist
- Northwick Park Primary School Essex are proud to be kind!
- Arrivederci to our outgoing CEO!
- People United Arts & Kindness Mentoring Scheme: Can we create positive change through the arts?
- 10 Year Anniversary
- Artist Commissions
- Best Fest
- Girlguiding Kindness Challenge badge
- Hut 136
- Living Rooms
- People United News
- Role Models
- Tate Exchange
- The Best of Us
- visual art
- WORK ONLY – Commission Current
- WORK ONLY – Commission Past
- WORK ONLY – Project Inspired
- WORK ONLY – Project Featured