In 2017 People United rolled out it’s brand new arts and kindness mentoring scheme. The scheme is a unique 6-month personal and professional development programme supporting individuals living or working in Kent to make a positive difference in their communities through creativity. Below we read the reflective account of one of our 2017 mentee’s Sonnia. Can […]Read Full Article
People United Arts & Kindness Mentoring Scheme: Can we create positive change through the arts?06Nov
- Narrative arts, prosocial messages and emotion-centred communication: A multimodal and transmedial approach | APRG talk
- Self-Identity Blog: Gearing Up
- Annis Joslin on being a kind artist
- Northwick Park Primary School Essex are proud to be kind!
- Arrivederci to our outgoing CEO!
- People United Arts & Kindness Mentoring Scheme: Can we create positive change through the arts?
- 10 Year Anniversary
- Artist Commissions
- Best Fest
- Girlguiding Kindness Challenge badge
- Hut 136
- Living Rooms
- People United News
- Role Models
- Tate Exchange
- The Best of Us
- visual art
- WORK ONLY – Commission Current
- WORK ONLY – Commission Past
- WORK ONLY – Project Inspired
- WORK ONLY – Project Featured